Last week, Katherine of Food Fitness Fantasy wrote about things she’s never done in Walt Disney World (who was, herself, inspired by Sarah of Running at Disney). Then, a few days later, the proprietor of At Disney Again and I were talking about one of my favorite coasters, which he’s never been on.
And all of this got me thinking … I have a giant mouth and act like I know it all when it comes to WDW, but there are a bunch of things Never Have I Ever done at Walt Disney World! Here they are:
1. Pirates League: Never have I ever visited the Pirates League, but I’ve always wanted to! It’s only $30, so there’s really no reason not to … maybe on my next trip.
2. Tinker Bell’s Magic Nook: Thanks, but no thanks.
3. Prince Charming Regal Carousel: It’s possible that I did this as a kid, but I have no memory of it, and even if I did, it was called something else. So. Next trip. Or maybe the one after that.
4. Ariel’s Grotto: This is relatively new and the lines have been super long the last two times I was there, so I have skipped it so far. But there will be photos of Ariel and me. Update: I met Ariel! I first mentioned it in That Trip, Though …
5. Mission Space Orange: I’ve done Green, but I’ve never really felt the pull to do Orange. Not because I’m scared … just because. So I’ll get around to it eventually. Update: I took it on and took it down! And I actually enjoyed it more than Green. I first mentioned it in That Trip, Though …
6. Circle of Life: An environmental fable? Ehhhhh …
7. Innoventions’ Storm Struck: I’ve tried to experience this twice. The first time, the attraction was down. The second time, a Cast Member chased me off because it was “too early” in the day and I was wasting my time. Seriously.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
8. The American Idol Experience: Waste time sitting in a lame version of a terrible show I can watch from the comfort of my living room? No thanks.
9. Jedi Training Academy: Since I am not a 10-year-old boy, I can’t see myself ever signing up for this one.
10. Lights Motors Action: I keep meaning to watch this thing, but I just never get around to it. Soon, I suppose it won’t exist anymore, and it can wordlessly drop off my list without any guilt. Update: I finally sat down and watched this show one afternoon, and it’s actually pretty awesome! Not something I need to repeat frequently, but a good time, for sure.
11. Disney Junior Live on Stage: Since I am not a four-year-old child, I can’t see myself ever sitting through this one.
12. The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow: Doesn’t sound super fun to me, but I’m not opposed.
13. Rafiki’s Planet Watch: At first, I was waiting to go with my sisters. And then, I don’t know. I tend to like to sit around, relax, take in the sights and enjoy the atmosphere. Or just wander around DinoLand. So I’ve just never made it up there.
14. Flights of Wonder: Birds of prey? Thanks but no thanks.
I’m actually surprised by how few attractions are on this list! How many attractions have you never?? Let us know in the comments below!