Can you be in love with someone you’ve never met before? How about a whole pack of someones? How about the pack of African Wild Dogs at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park? Because I think I might be in love.
These cuties made their debut at the Parks in December, but I still haven’t seen them in person (in canine), and I am really looking forward to meeting them. For now, though, all I have is these awesome photos Dan captured back in May.
Why do I love them? Let me count the ways:
- Their cute, rounded ears.
- Their pretty, pretty coat–which are unique like finger prints.
- The whole pack raises the pups.
- They take care of sick, weak and elderly members of the pack.
- They make adorable little vocalizations.
- They gallop like tiny horses.
- They’re regal AF.
What are your favorite animals on Kilimanjaro Safari? Let us know in the comments!