Here’s the premise: it’s expensive. Especially if you’re looking for a buffet that offers lots of options for your hungry troops. Take a look at these numbers (adult prices listed):
- $32.99 for Princess Storybook Breakfast (Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Epcot)
- $30.88 for Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine Breakfast (Hollywood & Vine, Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- $28.99 for Mickey’s Fun Time Buffet (Chef Mickey’s, Contemporary Resort)
- $26.99 for Beach Club Breakfast Buffet (Cape May Café, Beach Club)
- $24.99 for Supercalifragilistic Breakfast (1900 Park Faire, Grand Floridian Resort)
Whoa! Feed one adult and two children at any of these places is going to cost at least $55 …
But wait! Who said breakfast has to have characters to be a delicious and filling start to your day??
Chef Mickey’s photo via.